Tuesday, April 10, 2018

BEWARE of FARMERS INSURANCE - ROCKFORD, MI, September, 2014

I purchased a farmers life insurance policy, paying the annual premium in full, and was told that I'd receive the policy in a few days. Six months later, I still did not have a copy of the policy. I called my agent several times and heard a lot of excuses, as well as promises that I'd have it "next week." Finally, he finally admitted that my check had never even been cashed, therefore, I had no life insurance policy at all. I had to call and request that my check be returned to me and was assured that it had been mailed ... three times. I obtained the phone number for the district manager, and placed several calls, leaving several messages requesting a return call. To date, I haven't received a return call, nor have I received my check. I hate Farmers. By the way, the agent who made all the false promises is BENJAMIN KACPRZYK, in the Rockford, MI, office.

No comments:

Post a Comment