Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Farmers Harassment



    I had two auto policies with Farmers, which were both paid in full through February 28, 2015. On January 8, 2015, I sent a payment of $418.70 for the renewal of both policies, but then later canceled both of the renewal requests, as I went with a different insurance carrier. Farmers only refunded ONE of the renewal payments in the amount of $298.14, leaving an amount DUE ME of $120.56 ($418.70 – 298.14 = $120.56.)
    When they refused to give me the full reimbursement, my credit card company reimbursed me this amount. But Farmers continues to allege that I owe them $120.56.
    Even though I have sent them numerous letters and emails explaining their error and why I do not owe them anything, they continue to send me statements - and now I am even receiving COLLECTION NOTICES!!
    Farmers needs to CORRECT THEIR RECORDS and STOP HARASSING ME!!!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment