Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Little money for big job,

I had a water leak that damaged the walls and hard wood floors, The insurance refuse to pay for the pipes, However being a female the adjuster did not pay me any attention. I have mold and mildrew in my walls. He did not even allow for the damage even after I explained to him that my pipes ar connected together and I knew the lay out of my home. Just like I explain to him the water had damaged my interior of the walls. I questioned myself whether or not to hire an attorney. Once the sheet rock was removed my entire kitchen, hallway , and bathroom walls was wet. The adjuster returned and took more pictures. I have an estimate of 10,000 , If angered me because the hard wood alone , and customer kitchen cabinet will consume a great bit of the 10 gran

No comments:

Post a Comment