Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Much less than impressed

I had a 21st insurance policy for years, but they told me that they couldn't cover my trucks now that they were work vehicles with my personal vehicle and I had to use Farmers to get coverage.
Farmers insisted that I had to have separate policies and my insurance cost per year almost doubled (covering the same vehicles).
I asked my GL insurer if they could give me a quote and not only could they include both personal and work vehicles on one policy it was about 3/4 of the cost. Naturally I switched over. With 21st if I was late in payment (contracting is not a steady check), they would terminate coverage, but farmers also sent a bill for additional cost and when I went to pay them 27 days after due date they already sent it to collections. Farmers as an insurer has been my worse experience with an insurance company I have dealt with in my 30 years of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment